E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bad Shape & Geting Old


Yesterday I bought about 1200 pounds of decorative concrete blocks to build a small retaining wall.  The truck has a cap over the bed so unloading was done in 2 steps, on my knees to the back of the bed, then from there to the ground. 

Today I dug the dirt from behind the failing landscape timber wall and got some of the wood out of the way.  I'll be back at it in a day or two.

My knee hurts.  My lower back hurts.  My "good" hip hurts.

Damn.  Looks like I'll be getting another hip replacement in the next year or two.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No one wants to spend the day sore with pain. Perhaps getting some pain killers, or even relaxing, could do the trick. Don't try to over-exert though, as you don't want to injure your "good" hip, right? As they say, if the pain is still there after a couple of days, then a visit to a doctor would be a good idea. Let's hope it won't be that bad. Take care!

Agnes Lawson @ MedWell Spine, OsteoArthritis & Neuropathy Center