E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, January 6, 2014

Nasty Weather

The weather forecast was for something like 4-6 inches of snow followed by extra cold temperatures.  The snow was to start Sunday, so Saturday the grocery stores were packed to the gills.  One would think the end of the world was coming.  Don't those people keep food in the house to last more than 2 days?

The snow was minimal because of the light rain all day Sunday.  We had icy roads this morning because the temperatures dropped to 0 F.  I had a doctors appointment this morning but the office was closed.  As I write this it's about -7 F.  We have 2 northern breed dogs, and they don't want to stay outside long.  Tonight it's supposed to drop down to something like -14 F.  Haven't seen those kind of temperatures in a while.

In a couple of days it's supposed to be back up to 40 F.  No wonder my sinuses are giving me fits.

.................
A coworker told me he got a LC9 for Christmas.  That's his second in less then a year.  His first gun ever was a 6" 357.   Could I be a "bad" influence?

No comments: