E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Just Tired

There was a time when I had the idea that as I grew older life would become more relaxed, and I would have more free time.  On the contrary, I'm busier than I've ever been since working my way through college.

The Boss, my youngest son and I spend the day at the old house painting and making other repairs.  Tomorrow will be more of the same.  And then again next weekend.  I can't remember the last time I had an entire weekend to relax or spend time doing something I actually enjoy.  At best I drive the Boss around doing necessary errands one day, and the other household repairs or upgrades.

At work I've been blessed with an employment situation that has work I enjoy, is never boring and a company that is growing.  Not many can say that these days.  We just started installing 2 new machines, bringing to life and upgrading 2 more machines and I'm heavily involved in both projects.  And then I'm constantly designing and assisting in the installation of machine upgrades. 

I could certainly use a clone.  It's all wearing on me.

No comments: