E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, December 9, 2013

Still Here - Still Busy as . . . .

Managed to steal enough time to clean some guns.  Cleaned 22 revolver and Buckmark, HiPower, Bersa 9, Bull Dog 44, 22 rile, Negant and 8mm Mauser.  Apparently I orgot to clean the last 2 after shooting them the last time.  Corrosive ammo is a bitch.

Found that I'm down to only 100 rounds of 9mm.  Got some loading to do.  One never knows when time allows or some range time.  Though I do have 600-800 rounds o 45 sitting around.

-----------

Met another new hire at work today.  Another Asian with a PHD behind his name.  Four years ago there were 6 of us, now there's 13.  Soon we'll be down to 12 as one of the foreigners will be moving back home.  The demand for our product has been growing, hence the need for additional talent.  And we're in the process of adding additional equipment to meet that demand.  I feel blessed to find interesting work in a growing company, especially within this economy and at my age.

-------------

And I'm also blessed with the company of a wonderful woman for over 40 years.

No comments: