E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

House Guest

My newly widowed sister (last July) has come from Florida to visit.  When I met her outside the airport, she said her was nose was cold, and she loved it.  After 40 years, she's never gotten used to the Florida summer heat.

Last weekend we went to a tourist trap in Indiana.  They had an old west type of shootout involving several gun slingers and blanks through single action rovolvers.  One guy stood in front of the croud explaining about using blanks, while waving his rovolver around.  I asked my sister if she wanted to watch the display, but she said no.  She didn't want to be anywhere near somebody handling a gun so casually and unsafely.  And she's not a gun nut.

Later I asked her if I should challenge one of them.  She doubted that a slow old man could win, until I told her that my carry gun is not loaded with blanks.

No comments: