E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Friday, August 30, 2013

What to do

Doesn't seem to me that there's anything to gain by throwing some cruise missiles at specific targets in Syria.  Both sides of the conflict are definitely not friendly to the U.S.  So why spend millions of our money, that we can't afford?  Which is the lesser of 2 evils?  I suppose we could just level the whole country and end it that way.  Not sure I have strong objections to that.  I'm sure we would eliminate some terrorists. 

Well, actually I suppose that if we knocked out the government air power the war would be more even, and then there might be even more people killed as a result.  Having said that, I'd rather just back away from all those conflicts in that area and let them exterminate each other.

I'm sure we'll do something.  Otherwise Obama's foot will remain in his mouth for a long time.  Maybe that wouldn't be so bad.  Maybe he'd choke to death.

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

Classic example of "Foreign Entanglements" - let them do it themselves.