E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Not All Are Our Enemies

Went over to the old house today to check on things.   All was fine so I stopped at one of the local gun shops and bought another case of shot shells.  3 Dram Eq behind 1-1/8 Oz like my shotgun likes in target ammo.  I'm now all set for 2 days of training, in 3 weeks.

On the way home, on I-70, I was slowly coming up on the left side of a tractor trailer rig, when it suddenly swerved part way into my lane, causing me to hit the brakes.  The big truck settled down a bit so I started passing him again.  This time when halfway past he swerved my way again.  This time I hit the gas to get the hell away from that truck.  As it turns out, there was a state cop behind me.  I thought he might pull me over for speeding, but he fell in behind the truck instead.  A mile or 2 later I saw in the mirror that the cop pulled the truck over.  Not all government employees are the enemy.

No comments: