E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Friday, May 10, 2013

Been on Vacation

The Boss got us a good deal on round trip tickets and a weeks stay at a Hilton resort in Phoenix, Arizona.  Well, not in the city, but in the populated area around Phoenix.  There's tons of people living in that area, with lots of water, in the middle of the desert.  Seems that the Phoenix area is home to about half the state population.  And it's rare to find an adult over 30 who was born in Arizona.

It's true what they say about dry heat.  The mid 90s there was more comfortable than 80 here.

We had a great time seeing the sights up to and including the big canyon, as well as Tombstone.

I think I could get used to desert life.  I like the desert, but I suppose, with time I'd get tired of all the browns and no green vegetation.

On the way home I handed the TSA lady my ID and boarding pass.  The stared at the ID for some time, then asked for my drivers license.  I had given her my carry license instead.  I don't know what her problem was, it is still a state issued picture ID.

No comments: