E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stress Relief

Yep, I made it to the range for some trigger time. Spent time with the 22 Buckmark, Kimber 45, 44 Bulldog and AR15. I spent most of my time with the Buckmark re-introducing my trigger fingers to a trigger. I shot it 2 handed, right handed and left handed.

I ran some hand loads through the Bulldog, which is no longer a virgin. Didn't do too bad for an out of practice guy handling an inexpensive gun. I got to do something about that stainless steel front sight. Very hard for these old eyes to see.

The AR has a Bushnell Holo-Site that works rather well for me. I'm a big fan of red dot sights. The only problem with the Bushnell is that it seems to devour batteries. I don't know if it never actually turns off or what. Every time I take that rifle out the batteries are dead. I don't have that problem with my other red dot sights. I can see a replacement coming in the future.

No comments: