E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Saturday Fun

Last Saturday my eldest and I visited the local paintball field for some over due people shooting. My eldest is 39 and I am 60, so we were the eldest by far, but we didn't have any problems with the competition.

We were both using new (for us) old markers for the first time, and both are electronic controlled pneumatic paintball markers. His was set to shoot 2 balls with every trigger pull, while mine switched to full automatic with the third squeeze. Despite the heat we played about 5 hours, and only left when we both needed to buy more paint balls. I used about 900 paintballs. The car thermometer registered the outside temperature at 92. Around here, that kind of temperature also comes with high humidity, so needless to say we were both soggy with sweat.

Mine is a Promaster, which joins the SLG and A-5, with the optional electronic trigger system, in the stable.

No comments: