E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Domestic Threat

I guess it's been a couple of years now since some nut-job from Illinois introduced a federal bill that would require all gun owners to register themselves as gun owners. In essence, all gun owners would be required to have a card, and the card would be required to purchase ammunition or guns. Basically the same as the state law of Illinois.

I must commend the Illinois state police for refusing the state attorney general.

When I told my eldest son about the proposed federal law, he simply looked me in the eye. He then said that he will not be registered like a steer. Part of the reason he spent time in the Marines was to protect and preserve liberty. He also said that technically he was living in violation of the oath he took when entering the service. In order to be compliant, he would have to attack D.C., the domestic threat.

No comments: