E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, January 22, 2011

1990 Again

At about 1990 I bought myself a birthday present. A Hi-Power semi-auto 9mm that accepts 13 round magazines. At the time I had no perceived need, nor even great desire for a weapon such as this. I bought it simply because Big Mommy passed a law saying that she didn't want me to have it. So I also acquired 6 additional magazines.

History is repeating itself once again. I can easily see another magazine capacity law coming.

There's nothing like a new gun control law to boost the firearms market. Maybe I should acquire more magazines for my AR and 30 carbine while I'm thinking about it. I've got plenty for the CETME now.

Why the Hi-Power? Because it's the only design, then or now, that accepts double stack magazines and still fits my small hand.

No comments: