E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

No Joy Saturday

Another Saturday running around with the Boss. First to the bank for some cash, a granddaughters soccer game and finally a couple of electronic toy stores. We purchased a 27" LCD TV for the basement and a new computer system for the Boss. Her new computer has 8GB of RAM and 1TB of hard drive space with an ergonomic keyboard and a 23" monitor. That will replace the old Dell we bought, I think, 8 years ago. The Dell was recently upgraded to it's Max of 1 GB Ram.

I'll set the Dell up in my armory since it's completely inadequate for the new task as recently defined by the Boss, but is just fine for my use of a home computer . She purchased software that has the capability of rejuvenating very old photos that is a real computer resource hog.

Now I get the very painful job of setting it all up.

No comments: