E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Worth The Risk

I just received an alert from The NRA, ILA about the introduction of the federal senate bill S. 2820. They claim that this bill would effectively create a national gun registry. Doesn't it seem like those opposed to the Constitution never rest? There's so many that don't like this country. Why don't they move to a country that they like, a country they wish this was?

As for gun registry, if you've ever bought a gun from a dealer, then you're just an inspection away from being on the gun owners list. If you have a CCW, you're on a list. If you're a member of an organization like the NRA, GOA or USCCA, you're just a step away from being on the governments list. I'd bet that just about every gun owner in the country is now on a government list or just a few hours from being put on a list. If it ever comes down to the SHTF, we're all identified as enemies of Big Gov with almost no exceptions.

As for me I don't care if I'm on a list. If I did, I wouldn't be a member of the NRA and the USCCA. I wouldn't have gotten my 2 concealed carry licenses, and I'd never have bought a gun from a dealer. If the time should ever come, I don't care if they know who I am.

I will never register my guns. I will never register myself, like a prised cow, as a gun owner as they now do in Illinois. And I will not get a national ID card as another bill would require. (Mark of the beast?) My drivers license and passport are enough of an identification. If they demand any of the above, they can damn well stuff it up their collective asses.

My father-in-law once asked me about gun confiscation (primarily battle rifles). "Is an ideal worth the risk of going to jail or dying?" Other than the protection of my family, there's nothing more worthy of the risk.

1 comment:

hamyheadmp said...

I couldnt agree more. Well said.I came to the conclusion years ago that there are a lot of us on one list or the other.
By the way some of us does not have a give up gun, you know one that one would give up is some came looking to collect.
Personally I am getting tired of all the crap thats coming out of Washington. From ignoring the constitution and the bible to just down right trampling on the bill of rights.
Lock and load.
mwp