E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gun Show

It's been a while since I attended one of the nearly monthly gun shows in the area, but I went today. I saw a couple of K31s for $300-$350. I paid $80 for mine a while back. I was going to pick up some bullets to start loading 380 as the Boss suggested, but since I don't have 380 brass and she's yet to shoot her new Firestorm I passed. I did buy a brick of Winchester small pistol primers and a brick of 22LR.

I remember when pistol primers went for $10-$12 a brick, now they're pushing $40.

One of the vendors told me there's an 18% sales tax on ammo and guns. Seems like the government(s) is trying to disarm The People by taxing us to death. Now that they control our health, I'm sure that'll be another excuse to increase taxes on anything related to guns.

No comments: