E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

At The Range

The eldest son twisted my arm very, very hard and convinced me to go to the range with him yesterday. There must have been a lot of cabin fever this winter because the place was packed. Every position was occupied, from 7 yards to 200 yards. We managed to get one position to share at the 25 yard range, to start. After a few hours we managed to move on down to the long range area.

Apparently my neglect of the long guns has had an effect. AT 200 yards I was pushing my shots about half a clay bird to the right with the sporterized 6.5mm Swedish Mauser.

And then the batteries were dead in the holosight on the AR. Naturally my spares were also dead, so I used the flip up iron sights. That's why they're there, I guess.

No comments: