E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A few Thoughts

Sorry about the lack of posting. With the new job I also lose about another hour of my life each day driving. Not a whole lot of time left after eating dinner and cleaning the kitchen. The Boss cooks and I clean up afterwards. I sure miss coming home for lunch. I was spoiled for 3 years.

This weekend the Boss is having a baby shower here, so I'll probably be able to sneak away to the outdoor range for a couple hours. I prefer outside to inside shooting, besides I need some long gun practice. I've never heard of a 200 yard indoor range.

My great niece is pregnant. She's still in high school, single, and just turned 18. My Brother-in-law will be supporting his daughter, granddaughter, and soon to be great grand kid, all living in one house. I feel a little sorry for him, but without sympathy. He raised them to be dependant, not independent. My 2 sons both went to school and acquired skills that allow them to support themselves. They were raised to take responsibility. His daughter and granddaughter weren't.

No comments: