E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, November 30, 2009

South Carolina & Not a Clue

I've only been to South Caroline in the summer, except for one trip just driving through. Frankly I don't much like the climate. Never been a guy that likes hot sticky weather, and I'm also not much of a fan of beaches.

There is one thing though that attracts me to that state. They have now eliminated sales tax on buying guns two times. Not only that, Mayor Bloomburg is annoyed by S.C. If that gun grabber doesn't like S.C., then I like S.C.
--------------------

One of the biggest problems with a voting population is that it seems a lot are clueless about what-who they vote for. The young are too busy to pay much attention, and the old are under the spell of the old media.

We had 3 over the age of 80 at our thanksgiving meal, and not a one had an understanding as to why I think we should fire the Fed and start over. They certainly think the "elite" are basically crooks, but they have absolutely no idea as to the consequences of what's being pushed on us. They don't understand it's about power and control, and that this country isn't anything like what they think it is.

Keep your powder dry.

1 comment:

Haji said...

I can't explain it, brother. All I know is, what you describe is not just happening where you are. One near and dear to me almost broke from a lifetime of voting conservative and nearly voted for Zerobama. I couldn't believe I had to give the lesson on what progressivism is.

The Carolinas are very appealing. I have more friends in NC than SC, but there's much to like about those states, guns being just part of it. If I wasn't more interested in going west, I'd be very open to going to NC or SC.