E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Now Own a Bulldog

I've considered buying a Charter Arms Bulldog for quite some time now, but never did because for me a semiauto is a better carry piece. The thickness of the cylinder and fewer rounds contained are a big drawback. Today I bought one anyway, but not the 2" barreled version for carry. I got the 4" version to keep around the house, and just for fun.

Several months from now, when the Boss has use of her hand again, I'll convince her to give the little 5 shot .44 special a try. She once told me 'pistols should never have slides'.

1 comment:

Eric said...

"Pistols should never have slides" - that one is going into my quote collection! I think your wife would enjoy the sentiments on these shirts: http://www.grantcunningham.com/cafepress.html