E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Getting Prepared

I've been married close to 38 years, and I've never seen the Boss so concerned about the future. She's always been the most positive, roll with the punches sort of person. But now she's actually concerned about the type of world, society or lack of society, that's in the not so distant future. She's convinced that we're in for an economic armageddon, and anarchy do to the total collapse of our society. This is partially do to our present government, and the belief that Iran and/or Islamic terrorists will nuke several of our largest cities.

A couple of months ago she was concerned that we didn't have enough ammunition, so I bought more. We now have at least 1,000 rounds for each of the 3 battle rifles (SKS, CETME, AR) and 400 rounds each 9mm and 45acp. I suspect that will be my minimum inventory from now on.

Now she has me looking at long term packaged foods and water purification systems. She said we'll get rid of a lot of the stuff in the basement to make room.

Yep, she's that serious.

No comments: