E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Get'n Some Lead

I happen to have about 500 rounds each of 9mm and 45acp loaded and on the shelf. That's a bit more than usual for me, but with the shortage of everything gun related I decided to shop for bullets. Thankfully I still have more than a pound of powder for each and few thousand primers. Anyway I managed to get 2 hundred .45 bullets delivered. Midway has most everything on back order. They claim a new shipment is coming by the end of the month. I placed an order for 500 more .45, 500 9mm bullets and a couple hundred .357 & 454 bullets. Maybe, just maybe I'll get them the first part of April.

I never dreamed there'd be a run on ammunition components like this. Are we actually getting ready for a shooting war like the Boss thinks?

No comments: