E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wildey

As I sit in front of the computer, Death Wish III is airing. That's the version that featured the .475 Wildey Mag handgun. I'd really like to own one of those monsters, but at a starting price of $1500+, that'll probably never happen.

Went to the local gun show today with an old friend. We hadn't spoken for several months. It was certainly good to see him again. I was once again tempted to buy a Kahr CW9, and then a Charter Arms .44 Bulldog. But left only $10 behind at the show.

Why the Bulldog? Mostly because I own a .44 Mag, so loading the old .44 Special won't require any extra equipment. The 44 was very tempting though I've never fired a short barreled 44 special, or even handled one before. If you only have 5 in the cylinder it might as well be five big ones.

No comments: