E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beware of Old Men

You can try to legislate my guns away, but I'll do my best to kill you for trying.

You can take the ones you find away when I'm not home, and I'll still have guns you don't know about and I will do my best to kill you for what you did.

You can have a stroke of luck and get all of them and I'll still endeavor to kill you. Dead scumbag ain't no different than a coyote on the wire to warn the others off.

Wanna play a game?

You toss that gauntlet, you shall reap what you sow.

I used to think, in this country, the land of the free, that it would never happen. We The People have too much to lose, to much to risk as individuals. Now I'm not so sure. My children are grown, living on their own. There's just the Boss and me. If it should happen, when it happens, my partner in life feels as I do. She'd stand at my side, loading magazines, or shooting some skum herself. She'd be disappointed if I didn't stand for what is just and right, to the end, and so would I.

As a population we're getting old. We've lived most of our life. Having it cut short for the idea of liberty isn't a bad way to go. It beats the hell out of fading slowly away.

I once heard that you need to be careful messing with old men. They're too old to give a damn. They'll just kill you.

I'd bet there are many that feel the same way.

No comments: