E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

Been in Hell

Yes it's been a while, and no I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I have been to hell and back for the 7th time. Seven of us traveled up to Hell Michigan, near Pinckney, for some great time relieving stress by shooting people, . . . . with paintballs on a 18o acre field. This year I actually only used up 2,000 paintballs despite the new full-auto gun. The arthritic, gouty foot prevented me from playing with my usual agressiveness. I was able to help the cause by shooting many more people than shot me by about 4 to 1. Our side was outnumbered, but we kicked ass. It's great to be good.

Oh and I didn't miss missing the debate.

2 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

I skipped the debate on purpose. I was afraid that if the TV were on, the huge spin by talking MSM pinheads afterward would be enough to remotely flush my toilet.

trajectory said...

That's funny right there I don't care who you are