E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Michigan's Process - - Shitty

My youngest son’s brother-in-law lives in Michigan and has a CCW there. He was at the annual 4th gathering this weekend, so I took the opportunity to ask about the Michigan CCW process.

I’d heard that carry guns were supposed to be safety inspected by the local police force. He confirmed that, and added that there really wasn’t any safety inspection, but a recording of serial numbers. He confirmed what I suspected. It’s nothing more than a back door gun registration scheme.

What I didn’t know is that each applicant is required to personally stand before a board of several government officials and answer questions before the license is approved. Between this and the gun registration, seems shitty to me.

No comments: