E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, July 7, 2008

Black Gun Sales Up

I bought my HiPower as an answer to the handgun magazine capacity restrictions passed back around 1990 (?). I always liked the HiPower design and how it fit my hand, but never cut loose the $ because I didn't have much use for one. The law passed to restrict capacity to 10 rounds was enough incentive to cause me to spend the money on something I liked anyway. So I bought the pistol that accepts 13 round magazines and an extra 6 magazines to boot.

When the so-called assault weapons ban passed I already owned an SKS with enough scarry features to make it illegal to buy. I would not and did not convert it back to legal status.

Now that the prospect looms that we might have Obama as president I was once again inspired into action. I'd been thinking about an AR15 for a couple years, but not enough to dig into my pockets for the money. The thought of a Dem congress and Dem president inspired me to action before the anti-liberty laws are once again passed. I recently acquired a custom assembled AR15.

Every time they try to clamp down on ownership of guns, my instinct is to stock up on the guns they don't want me to have, and plenty of ammo to go along. Apparently I'm not the only one who reacts this way.

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

Becausew we're not supposed-to, I had to go ahead with the California "off list lower" route... It's kinda fun to build your own. :-)