E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A New Micro

Back when The Beagle Express was still on the air I mentioned the Kahr family of concealed carry guns. I've never shot one but I've fondled a few, and for the small handed, they fit better than any other polymer framed striker pistol I've handled. They're single stack and each cartridge chambered has it's very own frame. What that means to the concealed carry person is that regardless of cartridge chosen, you'll get the slimmest and most concealable.

Looks like Kahr has now joined Ruger as the latest entry in the tiny micro sized pistol market. I've personally never shot any of those micro sized weapons, but I suppose they have their place. From my perspective I'd have to try one before considering buying one. They look difficult to control, so I'd guess they are "spitting distance' guns.

For now anyway, I'll stick with my Walther PPK and Llama MicroMax. Their chamberings are a little weak for any great distance but I can control them well enough to hit 6" targets a 25 yards without difficulty.

HT to Uncle

No comments: