E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BAG Day

Or sometimes called Buy A Gun Day is today. If I'm not mistaken it was started by this guy to make a statement about filing tax returns. You know, the legalized theft that's forced on us by threat. I suppose the statement is that guns were used to remove one government and form this one, then just maybe if pushed too hard, it could happen again. At least that's my take.

Anyway I've never participated by buying a gun anywhere near BAG Day. I tend to buy when the fancy strikes and the price is right. This year the price is right, and with the anti-liberty folks probably controlling 2 branches of the government after Jan 1, it's time. Well so I thought. I ordered a custom assembled AR15. Unfortunately it hasn't arrived. Damn.

No comments: